Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dressing Table Details

dressing table
zoeva rose gold brushes
charlotte tilbury lipstick coachella coral
muji drawers make up storage
essie revival
beauty blogger uk
After a huge make up clear out, I wanted to revamp and switch up my dressing table a little. I've had the same Ikea mirror for the longest time and so wanted something a little different. After flitting between a few shapes and styles I settled on this gorgeous Large Gold Hexagon Mirror from Oliver Bonas. It's beautiful, a great size and is a step closer towards my Pinterest-esque dressing table dreams.

Next to my new mirror I've popped a few of my favourite brushes in a Muji acrylic pot. On the right are my MAC brushes, then my bdellium purple bambu brushes* and finally the dreamy Zoeva Rose Gold brushes. I'm still on the look out for a pot to place my everyday brushes and Real Techniques brushes in, possibly something from H&M home like this gold pot.

As summer is fast approaching I've pulled out a few perky corals and pinks to freshen up my make up. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blusher in Diffused Heat is a heavenly pick, a divine coral with swirls of radiance boosting ambient lighting powder, ideal for a dewy glow. Another top pick is the Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick in Coachella Coral which is creamy, long lasting and a gorgeous hue.

I've also pulled out a few of my favourite Essie shades for spring - Essie Cabana Boy, a soft pearl with a hint of lilac, the dreamy Essie Ladylike - a creamy muted mauve that creates the perfect polished mani and Essie Vanity Fairest, a shimmery nude pink.

Lastly, I've re-shuffled my muji drawers a little, pulling forward long lasting liquid lipsticks, creamy blushers and dewy highlighters for the warmer months.

What do you think of my new dressing table set up?

No comments:

Post a Comment