Sunday, July 26, 2015

HOME SNIPPETS

muji-makeup

roberts-radio
beauty blogger
copper lamp
lifestyle blogger
Some of my favourite blog posts to read are interior, decor and home style posts. Kate and Cat's beautiful homes are an endless source of inspiration to me and I've been trying to create and improve areas of my own home to give it a light, cosy feel.  

These acrylic Muji drawers are the latest addition to my dressing table and they've made organising and reaching for my make up a dream. For the moment, they're housing some of my most worn lipsticks and Nars products, I'm already planning on getting more for my everyday make up. The smaller acrylic drawers are from Ryman and the lipstick holder is from Tiger.

I bought my Roberts Revival Mini Radio in the January sales, unfortunately the first radio that was delivered was faulty and I had a few issues trying to get a replacement. This one finally arrived last week, the sound quality is great and it's so aesthetically pleasing to look at. On reflection, I wish I had paid a little more and got the bigger original Roberts Revival, it seems a lot better quality and value for your money.

Theres always a pile of glamour magazine's laying around in my flat, I love flicking through them each month whilst snacking on chocolate or strawberries.

The copper lamp is from homebase and one of my favourite ever home decor purchases. It's currently sitting on top of my bookcase with a Diptyque Baies candle and a pretty cat ring dish

Lastly, this soft, herringbone throw from Primark gives a cosy feel to my bed, it's great to snuggle up in on duvet days, along with my mouse slippers and Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment