Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A DREAMY ROSE GOLD WATCH FROM DANIEL WELLINGTON

daniel wellington
rose gold watch

I’ve been smitten with Daniel Wellington watches for quite a while now, in particular the Classic Sheffield Watch*. It's understated and simplistic design is something that I absolutely adore and so you can imagine my excitement when it landed on my doorstep last week! 

The combination of the dreamy rose gold detailing, eggshell white dial and black leather strap is so timeless and classic. It's a beautiful design that works well with any outfit, it's become a staple for me for everyday wear as it looks so pretty and flattering on.

I love the clean, minimalistic look of the dial and the whole watch feels well made and sturdy whilst maintaining it's delicacy. I often find it difficult to find watches that fit me as my wrists are so small but everything from the incredibly thin dial to the fitted black strap means that it fits me perfectly, I'm so happy that I've found a watch that finally fits me with no adjustments required.

Daniel Wellington were kind enough to give me a discount code to share if you were thinking of treating yourself to one, use the code sophiesmakeupblog for 15% off your choice of watch on their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment