Thursday, February 26, 2015

A SPRING WISHLIST

spring

There's been a hint of spring in the air this week and flowers have started to pop up everywhere! I've seen some really pretty spring things in store too, in particular I've really been loving Topshop's offerings. These are at the top of my wishlist for spring:

New Look Crochet purse: This little purse is available in black, shell pink, coral, lilac and mint. The mint version is so pretty and although it seems to keep disappearing on the website, I have it saved in my favourites to snap up as soon as it becomes available again!

Olivia Burton Winter Garden Floral Rose Watch: I've been torn between getting an Olivia Burton or a Daniel Wellington watch for quite a while now but this beautiful floral version may just have swayed me. I love the rose gold detailing and the floral print would work well throughout all the seasons.

Topshop Cream Blush in Afternoon tea: I love the cream to powder formula of topshop blushers and this pretty pink shade looks like it would make the perfect spring blush.

ASOS Spring Flowers Hair Garland: Something about spring makes me want to wear flowers in my hair, I feel like this would be great for spring weddings, festivals or for hanging on your dressing table mirror as a pretty decoration.

Topshop crystal V midi ring by Orelia: I love wearing pastel nails with lot's of midi rings in spring, I can imagine wearing this beautiful crystal ring with a pretty lilac nail polish.

Topshop Deco Lace Bralet: This topshop bralet looks like it would be perfect for spring and would work well layered under thin knits or worn with a high wasted skirt.

Topshop iPhone case: I love this honeycomb/bee case, I just need to upgrade to a iPhone 5 or 6 now so that I can justify purchasing it!

What's on your wishlist for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment