Sunday, February 8, 2015

VALENTINES DAY NAILS


With Valentines day fast approaching I thought that I would share my four Essie nail polish options for the day. I love Essie nail polishes because the formula is so great, they last well on my nails without chipping and the brush makes application so quick and easy. Although I don't usually celebrate Valentines day too much (normally me and Alex just exchange cards and cook a meal together), I do like to paint my nails in honour of the occasion. Here are my four picks this year:

Essie Bordeaux: This is a sophisticated burgundy, wine red that looks glossy on the nails and lasts me for days without chipping. The more coats you add the more vampy the colour, you can see me wearing two coats on my nail here.

Essie Peach Daiquiri: For a bold, bright alternative for Valentines day, this peachy pink nail polish fits the bill. It's a hot pink with hint of coral that works well with bright lips and is opaque in just 1-2 coats.

Essie A Cut Above: I've been so obsessed with this pretty pink glitter recently. I love wearing it as an ombre accent nail for a lustrous sparkle to my nails.

Essie Vanity Fairest: I really love this shimmery, classy pastel pink nail polish. It looks so pretty as part of a french manicure or worn on it's own. It really makes my engagement ring stand out and so I think this may be my choice this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment