Wednesday, February 25, 2015

FOUR CORALS FOR SPRING

spring-makeup

I'm normally a lot more excited for spring by now but something this year has me holding on to the cosy winter months. In an attempt to get a little bit more in the mood for the warmer seasons I've pulled out four creamy corals to wear. Hopefully the brighter colours, along with buying fresh tulips and daffodils will surely help to make me get more excited for spring!

Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels: This is a beautiful light peach/coral blush that instantly brightens the complexion and gives a pretty glow to your cheeks. The creamy, peachy pink tones in this blusher make it perfect for spring and the cream to powder formula blends so seamlessly onto your skin. The packaging is already brightening up my make up bag, it really is the perfect spring blush!

Sleek Matte Me in Party Pink*: I've been wearing this bright coral pink as a long lasting pop of colour to my lips. Bright lips were seen in fashion week for S/S 2015 and this super pigmented liquid lipstick has been helping me to get in the mood for spring.

Essie Cute as a Button: I've been pairing this pretty coral pink nail polish with silver midi rings for a bright pre-spring mani. This is normally one of my favourite shades to wear in spring as it's not too bright and is such a beautiful creamy coral shade.

Revlon Matte Balm in Unapologetic: A bright warm coral pink that looks great with shimmery champagne eyeshadows, fresh dewy skin and a lash lifting mascara like benefit roller lash. Despite being a matte shade, Unapologetic feels creamy on the lips, it lasts well and is such a flattering shade. You can see it swatched on my lips here.

What makes you excited for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment