Sunday, November 20, 2016

Autumn Style Staples

This autumn, I'm all about slouchy jumpers, a-line skirts and western style ankle boots. Throw on a cosy scarf or bobble hat (blush pink of course!) and you're good to go! Autumn/Winter fashion is my favourite, I just love layering, wrapping up and adding winter accessories to my outfits! 
- a little note, check out the lovely Michelle's gorgeous new shop Honey + Chai for autumn staples & heavenly hand-picked pieces!

I picked up this gorgeous, soft blush scarf from Asos, it's one of those long, squashy types that you can bundle up in and wrap around and around you to lock out the cold. It's ideal for adding a little colour and pairs well with grey or black coats. I also adore a blush bobble hat, mines an oldie from Topshop but this Asos one is just as cute!

Another staple for me in Autumn/Winter is a watch. I really don't enjoy fumbling around in my bag with gloves on, trying to check the time on my iPhone and so I always make sure to wear a watch to keep track of the time. The Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield* is a divine pick - minamilistic, classic and chic, it works well with every outfit! 

A-line skirts are a must-have for me in autumn, they're so flattering and ideal to pair with the cult Primark fleece-lined tights (SO snug)! I picked up this cute jacquard print skirt last year, this Asos denim pick is the latest addition to my collection and this cute burgundy cord piece is ideal to tuck slouchy jumpers like this dusky Pull & Bear number into.

Lastly, I can't be without my Ash Jalouse-esque New Look boots, they're comfy, stylish and super affordable at just a fraction of the price of the Ash pair. These cute Western boots are similar too, they work so well with skirts, dresses, ripped jeans...they're a staple for autumn!



What are your Autumn style staples?

No comments:

Post a Comment