Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hydration Hero's For Dry, Lacklustre Skin

winter skincare
Lately the days have become bitterly cold, frosty mornings and harsh gales have wrecked havoc on my skin - autumn is well upon us with winter closely behind! With my complexion suffering and in serious need of a hydration boost, I've pulled out a few rich, nourishing, picks to put me back on track to plump, radiant skin.

The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is ideal for lacklustre skin. With restorative vitamins and cleansing pumpkin enzymes it helps to even out skin tone and leaves skin radiant and smooth. It's my go-to cleanser to combat dull skin, it perks up the complexion and leaves skin so soft!
I've also pulled out the Origins Night-a-mins Oil Free Renewal Cream for a radiance boost. This lightweight, gel moisturiser helps to fade acne scarring and perks up tired skin whilst nourishing and softening the skin - ideal to slather on at night in prep for dark autumn mornings!

For a luxuriously rich cream, the Kiehls Ultra Facial balm is the one. A thick, balmy cream that yields impressive results - skin feels plumper, soothed, smooth and hydrated. I find that this is best applied warmed up slightly between your fingers and dabbing on your forehead, cheeks, chin and neck before smoothing upwards and outwards over the face and neck.

The last pick in my hydrating skincare line up is the Pai BioRegenerate Oil, a divine, nourishing rosehip oil that works to promote clear skin (it's ideal for those tiny under the skin bumps!), fade acne scarring and deeply condition. Rich in omegas and antioxidants it helps to repair and protect the skin, I've been using this for about three weeks now and it's made my skin glow! Paired with the Jade roller it makes a dreamy duo, it's the ideal match to combat lacklustre skin! After applying the oil I sweep the roller (love this affordable face massager too!) in long strokes working away from the nose, it leaves my skin feeling pampered and polished.

What are your hydrating heroes?
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment