Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A November To Do List

beauty blogger
November's quite possibly my favourite month - silver frosted morning's, glittering skies and the lead up to Christmas, plus it's my birthday month! With a lot of life admin, a move and Christmas shopping on the agenda this month, I'm still planning on squeezing this list into November's busy days...

1. Take a peek at the new Essie Luxe 2016 collection - they're such festive glittery picks!

2. Find a pleated midi skirt to pair with a slouchy knit and ankle boots. I love this mauve pick, this pink satin finish skirt also this pink Topshop velvet number is the dream, it's SO pretty!

3. Crack out Michael Buble's Christmas album. 

4. Revel in the incredible TV/Film picks this month - Gilmore Girls (Nov 25th), Fantastic Beasts (Nov 18th) and GOT (S6 on DVD, finally!)

5. Give Thanks. I know it's not really the norm to celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, but considering that UK brands have jumped on the Black Friday bandwagon, I think It's nice to embrace Thanksgiving too! 

6. Spice up my hot chocolates with cinnamon, praline, gingerbread or toffee nut syrups!

7. Catch a glimpse of the supermoon on Nov 14th, it's the largest and closest to the earth the moon has been for a long time!

8. Check out the calm.com app - as I'm moving home, things are bound to get a little stressful this month!

9. Grab a Lindt advent calendar, last year I missed out as they flew off the shelves!

10. Invest in new trinkets and decor for the home. There's so many irresistible, cute pieces in stores right now!

What's on your to do list for November?

No comments:

Post a Comment