Tuesday, September 6, 2016

An Autumn Beauty Haul

There's something about the anticipation of a new season that just makes me want to go on a shopping spree! Although it's not quite autumn yet, I've already invested in a few new beauty buys for my favourite season. I've splurged on skincare saviours, autumn staples and treated myself to a thing or two from Illamasqua's dreamy autumn collection, here's what I picked up:

I just had to treat myself to something from Illamasqua's Autumn Extinct collection - a gorgeous selection of jewel tones, metallic's and sparkles. I swayed between Cascade, an almost ghostly, iridescent white with a hint of frosty blue (ideal for Halloween!) and Jubilance, a dreamy rose gold shimmer that I'll be wearing a lot this autumn. Due to an order mix up I actually ended up with both (top marks to Illamasqua's awesome customer service!), layered together they look unreal - ethereal, so so pretty!

Next, I took to Space NK to stock up on my favourite Oskia Renaissance cleanser (see my little tip to check how much you have left here!). This autumn staple contains pumpkin enzymes and vitamins to combat dull, uneven skin. It works to cleanse, soften and restore and leaves my complexion radiant and smooth. Before checking out, I decided to splurge on a new Nars Lip Pencil (gotta rack up those Ndulge points!) I opted for the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Walkyrie, a dreamy red brown 90's pick, the perfect almost autumn shade. You probably know by now how much I adore the formula of these lovely lip pencils, they're creamy, saturated and long lasting - heavenly!

Lastly, I've been swooning over Carrie's nails for weeks now, I just love the dipped gold look! I picked up the Barry M Molten Metallic Nail Paint in Bronze Bae to create a similar look. On the nails it actually translates to more of a burnished gold and looks like the perfect shade for gilded tips this autumn. It looks SO pretty paired with pinks, burgundy or greys, I may have to pick up the Barry M Molten Metal in Gold Digger, a paler, cool toned gold too!

Have you made any beauty buys for autumn?
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment