Thursday, December 1, 2016

A Gift Guide - For The Home Decor Lover

This was quite possibly my favourite gift guide to compile, I literally want everything on this list! If you spotted my Black Friday Anthopologie splurge here (which included the gold salad servers!), you can probably tell that I'm totally obsessed with homewares at the moment!

Candles are the ideal gift, Anthropologie have some dreamy Soy candles (it's also where I picked up the heavenly gift set above!) and Diptyque candles are divine for Christmas, they're such a luxe treat! The Diptyque Vanille candle is unreal, a gorgeous mix of sweet, smoky, woody and spicy scent, it's perfect for winter!

A Robert's Radio is a great gift for music lovers, available in an array of shades, there's a pick for everyone. I've had mine playing HeartXmas non stop, it's great to pop on whilst cooking, cleaning or for sitting down to a candlelit meal!

For a book lover, a stone bookend is a good pick, mine's from west elm (currently sold out in white) but M&S have an affordable similar pair! Oliver Bonas also have some beautiful gilded agate ones too!

Here's a few more picks below...

No comments:

Post a Comment