Friday, December 2, 2016

A December To Do List


1. Decorate! String up fairy lights, hang tinsel, baubles and embellish the tree. We're still unpacking and so I've resolved to sort out the flat before putting the tree up, hopefully it will be this weekend!

2. Paint my fingers and toes with all of the sparkly, glittery nail polishes! Essie Glow Your Own Way is a current fave, it's a gorgeous pick with bronze and white glitter flecks! 

3. Splurge on the Diptyque Espices et Delices Christmas candle, a divine gingerbread, honey and star anise scented treat - Merry Christmas to me, from me!

4. Have a weekly festive ritual - pop on a Christmas film whilst tucking into a tub of roses or a chocolate orange, with candles and tree lights twinkling and spiced mulled drinks! Try belvoir for a glorious non alcoholic version of mulled wine!

5. Pull out the soft, festive, brushed cotton bedding (from Primark, of course!) - I'm so happy that it's finally cold enough to put back on a snug winter set!

6. Cheese. Buy all of the vegan cheese (Thank you Sainbury's & Violife!!) to have on crackers. Stock up on olives, sauerkraut, jalapeños and grapes to pair with - isn't this just the best time of the year?!

7. Have a huge Lush spree, stock up on all my festive faves before they disappear (sob!).

8. Read the Fantastic Beasts Screenplay, I loved the film, how cute is that lil Niffler!

9. Snap up one of these chic River Island party dresses, I can't decide between this velvet number or this lace tiered dress!

10. Pick up the Christmas Radio Times and circle all my picks - a yearly tradition!

What's on your December to do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment