Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas Home Updates

The White Company Winter Candle
Festive decor
anthropologie mug
malm dressing table
lush sleepy
I'm not sure whether it's my recent move, 2016's generally grim vibes or this sudden mild weather but I've felt a lot less festive this year. With our apartment finally unpacked and embellished with tinsel, candles and festive decor, I'm hoping that things will start to pick up a bit and I'll begin to feel a little more excited for Christmas soon!

To get me in the festive mood I've started burning The White Company's Winter candle, a divine pick with warming notes of orange, cinnamon and clove - it smells like Christmas in a jar! A cosy treat to light on an evening, the scent fills the whole room. It's ideal for burning whilst watching a Christmas film or two!

I've also decorated my dressing table for the occasion with candles, baubles and trinkets. I've pulled out a few festive beauty faves too - red lipsticks, sparkly eyeshadows and glittery nail polishes for the party season (see my festive beauty picks here!).

The shelves are adorned with bells, lights and yet more candles (I'm obsessed with this dreamy soy Anthropologie set!), I have my Roberts Radio playing HeartXmas and I've been whipping up cinnamon hot chocolates to sip on in my favourite new Anthropologie mug whilst the tree twinkles merrily in the corner.

My bathroom is still smelling incredible, thanks to my Lush Christmas Stash! My top picks this year have been the Magic Wand, a heavenly, candy sweet bubble bar and Sleepy, a dreamy, soft lavender body cream. I really need to pop back to stock up on some more bits, or perhaps splurge on a gift set!

Here's to hoping that things will start to feel more christmassy from now on, I think I'll pop on Elf or Arthur Christmas later and crack open a tub of Quality Street to try and make things more festive still!

Shop The Post

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment