Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Wishing

It's Christmas week next week! Is anyone else slightly panicking?! I feel like I have so much left to do, December has just flown by this year!
I love reading Christmas list posts for last minute ideas and for boxing day sale inspiration and so I thought I would share a peek at my Christmas wishlist this year too! Here's whats on my list...

I've popped so many warming, comforting things on my list this year - soft pyjamas, dressing downs, billowy blankets even thermals (I kid you not!) so that I'm well prepped for the harsh winter in my icy new flat! For the home I also love these gorgeous gem fairy lights, this pot holder these adorable salt and pepper shakers are on the top of my wishlist too!

As Santa ;) is getting Alex an Xbox One S this year, I've asked for the new Harry Potter BlueRay Boxset, the ultimate treat to binge watch on dark rainy days!

Another pick goes to this dreamy Anthropologie rose quartz coaster, I just adore the Diptyque Espices candle, Essie polishes are also always on my list too!

Here's a few more of my picks, what's on your Christmas wishlist this year?


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment