Friday, March 13, 2015

HOME WISHLIST

home decoration

Ever since taking down most of the winter decorations and fairy lights, our home has felt a little bare and in need of some new decor. I've been lusting after these pieces recently and think they would fit in really nicely:

Diptyque Pomander: As you probably know by now, I'm a little obsessed with anything autumnal and cinnamon flavoured. I know that I would love this warm orange, cinnamon and clove scented candle. I love the fact that once burnt down, the glass holder is so perfect for holding cotton buds or hair clips, I've wanted a diptyque candle to place on my dressing table for a while now and think pomander would be really lovely!

George Asda Lightshade: I've been pinning a few geometric lightshades on my pinterest recently, I love the way that they look and how they don't block out too much light. I'm in love with this copper one from Asda and think that it would make such a pretty feature.

Anthropologie Latte Bowls: These cute little bowls come in an array of different colours and look like they would be the perfect size for granola, popcorn or fruit. I have my eye on this beautiful periwinkle shade and at £3.50 each they're quite affordable too!

Eames Chair: I love the eames chair, especially when paired with a fluffy white blanket draped over. This one is from John Lewis and although beautiful it's certainly not cheap, I spotted a pretty good dupe in home bargains last week for £49.99, which is still quite pricey, but a lot more affordable!

H&M Copper Glass Box: I'm always looking for pretty storage ideas for tidying the odds and ends that are scattered about our flat. I'm in love with copper homeware and this glass box would be perfect for storing bits in.

Ikea Stockholm cushion: Every time I'm in ikea I'm drawn to this soft, squishy cotton velvet cushion. Next time I visit, It's definitely coming home with me!

What do you think of my home wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment