Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SOIGNE NAIL POLISH IN POMEGRANATE

soigne

I've mentioned Soigné quite a few times in my recent posts, I love idea behind the brand and I've always been on the look out for a nail polish that is better for my nails.

Soigné translates to 'take care of' meaning that the polishes are free from nasties and help the nails to stay healthy and in good condition. The packaging is dreamy and the shades available are beautiful. They have a 5 free formula are eco friendly, cruelty free and vegan.

I purchased Soigné nail polish in Pomegranate recently as it's a beautiful, classic red colour that I'll be able to wear all year round. Ever since me and Alex got engaged I've been choosing nail polishes that I think will go well with my ring (soppy, I know!) and I love the way this true red looks. 

Although these polishes come in at £11 each, they often have offers and sales available. I would much rather spend a little more money every now and then for a great quality, eco friendly nail polish, I've already got my eye on the shades Betteraves Rouges and Orge to buy next!

Have you tried Soigné nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment