Sunday, March 15, 2015

FEEL GOOD BEAUTY PICKS

beauty

There are a few products that really help to lift my mood and set me up for a great day when i'm wearing them. Whether you like to spend a lot of time on your beauty routine, use luxurious products to pamper with or incorporate some of your favourite products into your everyday routine, theres a few products that just make you feel good. Here are a few of my feel good beauty picks;

Lush It's Raining Men: Probably my all time favourite product from Lush, this sweet honey/toffee scented shower gel instantly makes me feel happy and brightens up my day. The wild orange oil and bergamot lifts your mood whilst the honey and rosehip oil leaves your skin feeling silky soft and moisturised. Like a lot of Lush shower gels, the scent lingers on your skin and fills the bathroom with a delicious fragrance. 

Essie Summit of Style: There's something about wearing glitter nail polish that just makes me feel happy. Either on your fingers or toes, a coat of this chunky copper glitter add's a such a pretty metallic sparkle to your nails. 

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu: This, paired with a shimmery wash of eyeshadow, L'oreal Miss Manga mascara and a cosy grey jumper makes such a great combination. There's something about popping on a bright pink lipstick that freshens up your make up look and makes you feel good. See my full review and swatches here.

Origins Ginger Souffle: This whipped body cream contains a combination of oils that moisturise and soften the skin. The warming, spicy and slightly sweet ginger scent is just dreamy and lingers on the skin for hours. It contains lemon, lime and bergamot which lifts spirits and leaves you feeling cheerful and refreshed.

MAC Soft & Gentle: Swept over the tops of your cheekbones and on to the brow bone, this golden champagne highlighter adds a luminous glow to your skin. If my make up is feeling a bit flat then a light dusting of this mineralised highlighter helps to pull everything together to give me a dewy, glowing look. See me wearing it here.

What are your feel good beauty products?

No comments:

Post a Comment