Friday, March 27, 2015

SPRING GOALS

Every year I like to set myself a few spring goals as I feel like spring is the perfect time for new things, beginnings and growth. Here are a few of my spring goals this year:

Lean something new - I currently have an overwhelming urge to study and learn. There are so many great free courses online, I would love to study nutrition, french or astronomy.

Spend money on experiences, not things.

Take more photos & use my lomography camera more.

Vlog little snippets of my life for memories.

Take up spinning.

Buy fresh flowers, often.

Spring clean my home.

Invest in some new make up brushes. I do own quite a few lovely brushes already and my professional brush kit is good quality but I really wanted to invest in some new brushes for myself. Earlier this week I finally took the plunge and ordered some Zoeva brushes, I am beyond excited for them to arrive and can't wait to see what they're like!

Wear more colour - I only ever really wear colour on my nails or with my make up but I've been really inspired by Carrie's posts recently. Even if I still stick to darker hues I'm going to try to branch out a bit and wear a little less black! I've ordered this pretty rust cami from newlook to start me off, it hangs really nicely and I love the shade!

Make more. I would love to DIY something like this beautiful rose garland. I love this one too, I'm hoping that I might be able to make a longer lasting version by using artificial flowers or knitted rose buds.

Do you have any spring goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment