Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SPRING BLUSHERS

spring

With crocuses and daffodils starting to spring up everywhere and pastels and dresses appearing in the shops again, I'm finally starting to feel excited for spring. I've switched out my berry blushers in favour of creamy corals and pinks. Here are the ones in my make up bag for Spring:

No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blush Stick in Mango Sorbet: Swatched here, this pretty peach blusher gives a natural flush to the skin and works so well in the warmer months. The twist up stick applicator makes applying this creamy blusher a dream and it dries to a powder finish which makes it fairly long lasting. These are great to pop in your bag for application on the go and come in a selection of pretty shades, I have my eye on the shade Watermelon to get next!

MAC Well Dressed: I'm carrying this beautiful pastel pink blusher through with me from winter to spring. It's a great transitional shade and is my most worn MAC blush. I love wearing this cool pink blusher when I'm going for a look that's a bit heavier on the eyes or lips, it works really well with bold spring lipsticks. See it swatched here.

Topshop Head Over Heels: I love the formula of these Topshop blushers as they blend so seamlessly onto your skin as a cream before setting in place as a powder. Head over heels is a beautiful coral/peach blusher that brightens the complexion, giving a pretty glow to your cheeks. It blends out to quite a light, pastel peach making it such a lovely spring blusher.

Bourjois Rose Pompon: This light peachy pink blusher gives a natural, subtle flush of colour to your cheeks. It has a slight glow to it, produced by flecks of golden/coppery micro shimmer running through it. I love wearing this paired with a shimmery peach lipgloss and It fits nicely in my make up bag. Although it isn't the most pigmented blusher i own, I've been getting so much wear from it on natural make up days.

Sleek Pixie Pink: This pretty, highly pigmented and vibrant pink blusher is so brightening for the complexion. It gives a lovely flush of pink to your cheeks and works perfectly for spring, see me wearing it here.

What are your favourite blushers for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment