Wednesday, March 4, 2015

FEBRUARY'S ORANGE FAVOURITES

orange

February passed by in a blur of pancakes and roses. I spent most of my February days eating lemon and sugar pancakes, celebrating valentines day and practising yoga!

My lifestyle favourites are mainly food related this month, the tiny pumpkin represents my love of roasted squash (this little guy is so much cuter than a giant butternut squash!). It's so easy to chop up the squash and then toss with some olive oil, garlic and rosemary before throwing in the oven for a while. It tastes amazing on its own, mixed into a salad or even scattered over pasta with a generous sprinkling of goats cheese. I've also been enjoying soft boiled eggs with buttery toast soldiers for a lazy Sunday brunch. Crunchy nut cornflakes have been my cereal of choice this month, sweet honey and salty peanuts, is there a better combination?!

Moving onto beauty, these have been my favourite this month:

Lip Products: Soap and Glory A Great Kisser lip moisturiser has been giving a peachy hint of colour to my lips whilst keeping them feeling soft and moisturised. I've also really enjoyed wearing Revlon Tutti Fruitti this month for a sheer, subtle orange lip. It's so great to pop in your bag for application on the go, you can see it swatched here.
I'm still in love with my Nars digital world lip pencil coffret set and this month I've been wearing Iberico, a beautiful bold orange red (swatched here). Lastly, I've been loving Revlon Audacious. A bold, matte coral orange that looks so pretty for the run up to Spring, see me wearing it here.

Soigne permission: Soigne nail polishes are vegan, not tested on animals, 5 free and contain plant based and natural ingredients. The packaging is beautiful, as are the shades available. I've been loving wearing this burnt orange shade this month and I have my eye on a couple more shades from them as the formula is so lovely!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: This brush blends liquid foundation so seamlessly into the skin leaving a flawless base. It's such a great shape that allows you to buff just a small amount of foundation around the contours of your face, giving a natural finish.

Bourjois healthy mix: I've been wearing a light dusting of this orange toned blusher this month (swatched here) to warm up my complexion. It gives a lovely glow to the skin and looks so pretty paired with a golden highlighter.

What were your favourite products in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment