Friday, January 13, 2017

A New Year Home Wishlist


There's something about a new year that makes me want to freshen up and re-vamp my home. Brighter hues are already trickling into stores and I'm planning to update my decor, adding delicate soft pieces, throws, cushions and investing in new furniture!

I've been on the look out for a few kitchen bits - a utensil holder and some new tea-towels. I recently picked up this adorable pot holder from Anthropologie, I think it'll be ideal for lifting hot pan lids, it's gorgeous, a lovely addition to our kitchen!
I love these Anthropologie Mirmin mugs too, they're the perfect size, with a good sturdy handle to match - they're so beautiful! I'm just missing the mint one now! Our kitchen is nearly finished, I just have a few more tweaks and changes I'd like to make!

Lastly, I really need a rug to place on our cold floorboards, I adore the look of this spotty one!
Here are my home picks for the new year...

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment