Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A Recuperative Lush Haul

As my autumn supplies were starting to dwindle, I popped into Lush to pick up some new treats for the new year. It's become something of a yearly tradition for me to have a Lush spree in January, along with eating a little better and slowly introducing exercise again, I like to pamper, sooth and preen my skin to get back on track and start the new year a-fresh. January's wintry days are also the ideal time to restore and recharge, a long hot bath is a welcome treat if you're feeling under the weather!

I made the switch to these handy shampoo bars last year to give my tired scalp and tresses a break. You use the bubbles to wash rather than applying the product directly to your scalp, which is gentler on your skin. They're environmentally friendly (no packaging!) and long lasting too - a real find! The Honey I Washed My Hair bar is a heavenly scented, toffee sweet pick, enriched with honey to nourish and uplifting orange and bergamot oils to cleanse and refresh the hair. I really recommend picking up the tin - to keep it dry in-between washes so that it lasts longer, it's great for travelling too!

I just adore this magical, iridescent bubble bar! Unicorn Horn is a gorgeous, ethereal pick that creates clouds of shimmering bubbles and a dreamy watermelon pink bath to melt into - bliss! With relaxing lavender and uplifting neroli to make you feel cheery, it's the perfect pick me up.

A January must-have, this divine blackcurrant and vanilla bath-time treat envelops you in blankets of comforting pink bubbles. The bright yet comforting aroma is uplifting and warming, a mood-boosting treat on cold winter days. You only need to crumble a small chunk under running water for a dreamy bath, a little goes a long way!

I couldn't resist this skin nourishing treat. I'm hoping that this will help to rescue my parched winter skin - with soothing sandalwood oil, moisturising shea butter and deliciously fragrant vanilla it sounds so lovely! I'm actually planning on chopping this in half to make it last little longer, it's ideal for those days when it's just too cold to apply body lotion after a bath!

What do you think of my picks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment